Verified Reviewer

1.8

My friend added me to his YoutubeTV account as a family member. I follow the steps on my TV and input the 9-letter code on your site.

I get YoutubeTV on my phone and ipad. On the TV, I get cycled back in an endless loop several times, and then I'm knocked back out and not provided a code. When I had HuluTV, it worked on this TV set. So I try to call and get endless lists of FAQs.

Then I write my complaint in their screen, but nothing happens. I call the number i find on GOOGLE! which owns YouTubeTV, and it's disconnected. I try logging in with a different account thinking that might be the problem.

I fill in everything, including re-writing my address and confirming other info, and all I get is a message "bad request." Really! So Google and Youtube, you are my enemies now and I will write this all over Facebook and Twitter.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments