Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer
Top Question

how to cancel youtube tv

i just want to cancel my tv you tube subscription. i cant find where to do this?

2 answers
#1954393
In order to cancel YouTube tv:
  • Visit tv.youtube.com on a computer or your mobile web browser.
  • Go to Settings. Membership .
  • Click Pause or cancel membership. Cancel membership.
Phill
#1951448
I have been charged 64.99 for services i have never used nor do I want!. My name is Andrew Pappas my email address is andypappas7@***.com I would like this amount refunded back to me as ASAP. Thank You! A.Pappas
View more answers (1)
AdvertisementsSome advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. Our content is free because we may earn a commission if you purchase products after clicking ads on our website.

Will UTubeTV restore regional Fox Sports Networks in time for NBA season or should I look for another provider?

by Deon

View

Need to talk to pay monthly bill and update info for auto pay

by Burnice

View

How do I get refunded 64.99 for YouTube TV I have never used nor want?

I was charged 64.99 for Youtube T,V. I have never used this nor do I want it!! I would like this amount refunded back to my card and I dont want this service ever Thank You

#1956873
I have this same problem did you get a answer how to get this of the bank statement

On your YouTube TV do you have a homework channels

by Aine

View

I need to pay my YouTube on November 3. Will I loose my service by then?

#1948826
According to the comments posted at reddit.com, YouTube TV provides a grace period of three days before it'll enter your subscription into a paused state. This state keeps your DVR content safe, but won't record new content. During those three days, the system will try to bill your card on file every 24 hours.
To get more information about your YouTube TV subscription, please contact the YouTube TV customer care team via the support form at support.google.com/youtubetv/gethelp.

Refund

by Wayne R

I hope you can help me I've been trying for 3 hours get in contact with someone from YouTube TV!!! My issue is $73 was taking off my debit card for YouTube TV or service I don't even use!!!

I'm a vet and I live on a fixed income I can't afford YouTube TV I don't even have cable, I wouldn't have even subscribed to it!! I need to talk to somebody about getting my money back have to pay my bills I need my money took to pay my bills!!!

So you can please tell me who I can get in contact with some type of contact information cuz I need to sell this issue and stop them taking any other money out of my account!! Please and thank you

View

Can i use at primary residence and vacation home? Thanks Im not very tech savy so if you could explain in layman terms

by Oshae

need to cancel account

by Raynee

never use service

View

I posted my video on youtube but when I searched I could not find it. Did I do something wrong?

by Kristoffer

I posted my video on youtube successfully but it looks obvious that nobody was able to watch it. I did the search but my video was not shown. What wrong?

View

payment was taken out of backup card not primary card

by Grazia

i updated my new card and stated it was successful . tv remained paused after it showed successful and asked for backup card # which was used. it should have came out of my primary card..there was no need to use the backup card!!!

Change locations

by Darion

We are snowbirds from AZ but spend summers in WI. Everything was fine for three months but your service now states we can no longer get service with WI channels and we must return to AZ service area. How do I get WI service returned for the next several months?

View

What happened to my account?

My account is paid for and not due again until August 4, 2020. Why is my Youtubetv programming channels not working.

I am not able to tune in It has closed me out. What is the problem?

#1907989
According to Google FAQ page in order to troubleshoot video streaming you can:
  • restart your device,
  • close and reopen the Youtube TV app,
  • check for app updates,
  • check your internet connection.

My keyboard will not work when doing a search on your Apple 4K. It use to work

by Male

I do a search for a program by typing on the keyboard. It only works when I do it through my remote.

Paused Premium Account,, Reactivation failed

by Macel

I paused my premium account for 90 days. Recieved an email alerting me my pause was over, my premium account was active.

It is still just the free options, my premium features did not reactivate.

Please tell me why, and help me fix it? 903 227 **** rickyallenw23@***.com

How do I get a refund

I signed up for what was advertised as a free 30 day trial to YouTube tv clearly stated I wouldn’t be charged and yet YouTube charged me $61 for some basic junk wannabe cable that lagged the entire time I have been trying to contact YouTube tv for 2 weeks now does anybody work at this company or is this the business you run you take people’s money by lying to suck them in

Garry Leigh
According to YouTube Help, you may cancel your YouTube membership at any time. If you cancel during a free trial, you will lose access to YouTube TV (including any add-ons) immediately upon cancellation. In order to request a refund, you should contact YouTube TV support. If you purchased a YouTube TV membership through Apple, you’ll need to contact Apple Support to request a refund. Apple’s own refund policy will apply.

Account status?

by Jahaad

I can’t login to watch YouTube tv

View

I need to cancel my membership YouTube tv

1 answer
Need can I change my payment
View

I lost access to my friends and family account yesterday

by Cammie

I had access yesterday morning but lost it in the afternoon, now all I get is free trial information?

View

I can’t get you tube tv on one of my tvs

by Gelsey

Tv won’t connect with you tubetv

Questions 32