Top Question

how to cancel youtube tv

i just want to cancel my tv you tube subscription. i cant find where to do this?

4 answers
#2099109
Cancel my damn account now, I am starting to think google you tube tv is a scam. Because it’s to hard to get this cancelled. Please call me at 501 351 ****
#1988618
I Cancel My Membership About Five Months Ago, But You Are Still Taking Monies From My Account, Why Is This?
#1954393
In order to cancel YouTube tv:
  • Visit tv.youtube.com on a computer or your mobile web browser.
  • Go to Settings. Membership .
  • Click Pause or cancel membership. Cancel membership.
#1951448
I have been charged 64.99 for services i have never used nor do I want!. My name is Andrew Pappas my email address is andypappas7@***.com I would like this amount refunded back to me as ASAP. Thank You! A.Pappas
View more answers (3)
Advertisements

Service turned off recently paid and want to know why they are trying to charge me twice in the same month

by Jesus P Zmo

Recently paid and I was charged an additional fee in the month and not ended contacted my bank because I did not authorize two charges for the same service in the same month now I do not have YouTube TV connected because it says update payment but I already made payment please rectify the situation. Jesus Perez

Charges

by Christina L Lcb

Why am I receiving two charges each month for my YouTube TV. The amounts are $58.29 (which I expected) and $10.59 (I don’t know what it is)

Closed Captioning

by Allen K Ptt

Programs watched live on ABC have closed captioning available. But, programs "saved" from ABC do not have closed captioning available. How do I fix that?

View

My YouTube will not download on roku

by Errol C Qsb

I go to app of YouTube the white one and it says loading but nothing happens. I have a tcl tv with roku. How do I correct

View

My payment bounced. I want to make it now

by Ian M Opp

My payment bounced yesterday and want to make my payment. Can you please, pretty please….with a cherry on top….tell me how to do this? Ian

View

Why did you take 2 payments of $54.99 off my card!! And I only pay $54.99 once a month

by Marquette T Jva

They took 2 payments of $54.99 off my card and when I looked on the website they said it was for this month to next month but the monthly charge is $54.99 not $109.98

View

The picture and sound are not in sync.

by Julie D Dhp

The lips are moving and it is not to the right words being said.. Please help us with this problem as it is so hard to watch. ASAP please!

Adding sec plus & or ESPN plus digital channels

by Eddie M Iej

I have ur YouTube account that includes sec & ESPN networks and lots of sport channels. It says both sec plus and ESPN plus can be added free.

How can I process the adding of both channels! Can you send me directions on how to add both! For text message my phone is 606-216-****. For email.

Email address is kountrymagis55@***.com. Or call me at 606-216-****

View

Why don't save shows show as being watched, and then not show as new?

by Dan S Ges

Why don't save shows show as being watched, and then not show as new? After watching it quickly goes back to the beginning and restarts. The only way out is to go back to live, and then come back.

View

I need to delete videos off of my YouTube account on my phone

by Coby S

I need help to delete videos off of my YouTube account on my phone so can you please help me out with that

Account

by Susan C Vat

Why was my account charged over $10. More after they took out my monthly bill a few days ago? What is the $10 for?

pissedconsumer.com shows disconnected numbers

by Tom K Yjz

The general Info number and the Customer Service number for Youtube TV are both disconnected so your "Contact YouTube TV Customer Service" tab is useless. The Youtube TV page says it was updated on 9/14/21. What was done, fixing some punctuation?

2 week trial request

by Gary M Vqa

Hello, I clicked on the 2 week trial for YouTube base plan for $65 but i got knocked off the internet and wasn’t able to complete the set up. When i went to log back on and take advantage of the 2 week free trial, the site said it is no longer available.

Anyway, can you please set up with 2 week free trial so I can start today or tomorrow? I was referred by a friend that is happy with your service.

Please let me know if you could help. Thanks, Gary

21 day free trial

by Sherry C Ggb

I was charged instead of receiving a 21 day free trial. How do I get the charges changed?? Thank you!

View

YouTube TV channels are frozen.

by Robert B Uvd

I was watching a recorded show and the picture froze and the little circle started going around in middle of screen. I changed to live show and it was still frozen.

I changed to plain YouTube and it was frozen. I changed to Netflix and PrimeVideo and they both worked.

This is happening more and more frequently. If I am to remain a customer this needs to be fixed.

View

I have YouTube TV. I would like to be able to watch the three C-SPAN channels. How do I go about getting them

by Linda L Dkg

I buy YouTube TV each month. I stream it in.

I would like to be able to watch the C-SPAN channels and would like to know how I can get them. I do have you tube also.

I read somewhere online that I should be able to receive C-SPAN on that but I don't know how to do any of this stuff it. Please let me know if I can get the C-SPAN channels on my YouTube stream

How much is my bill

by Darrell G Hrw

I just want to know how much is my bill so that I can pay it some one just tell me what I have to pay I can't log in to my account for some reason and the only thing that I want to know is how much is my bill that's all

View

How much is YouTube TV what is all on there.

by Karilene C

I would like, to know. What YouTube TV provides, the price , what all comes with it, i heard about it, I'd like the information to this.

View

I need a refund and to cancel services

by Sarah G Lga

They took 70 dollars out my account and now it's overdraft. I can't afford to pay monthly because I lost my job.

Questions 102