1.3K views
Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

Do not trust this company! They will still charge you more than $100 even after you cancelled your account before your free trial was over!

Dont trust them!! There is absolutely NO way to contact them to get your money back. Absolutely no way! They are smart like that, refusing to list their contact information to avoid complaints like mine.

This prevents them from having to refund the money we are owed by tiring us out with the run around and most of the time the customers give up trying to get their money back. I am hearing impaired and they do not provide subtitle for all of their shows so I stopped using their app 3 days after I tried the free trial and cancelled it.

It was supposed to end on 12/26 but instead they billed me on 12/28 and took out $128.81 from my bank account! DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Youtube Tv Free Trial.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

YouTube Tv Cons: Worst customer service i have ever been exposed to, Price, Poor billing process, No subtitles on many shows, Not deaf friendly.

Comments

Don’t make the mistake I did do not sign up for YouTube TV. It’s so difficult to cancel once they have your credit card number you’re screwed

Shirley P
#1933139
@PissedConsumer1868134

I hope not because I'm considering canceling!

#1954769
@PissedConsumer1868134

Only way to stop their billing is to cancel your credit card. I fought with my credit card company for over two months after I requested they stop paying Utube TV. Do yourself a favor, just cancel your card and never deal with utube tv s--m bags again.

Kambrie