YouTube TV Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service:

• (650) 623-4000
    The number is currently not in service.

YouTube TV Emails:

Fax:

+1 650-253-0001
Edit Business Info

How to Contact YouTube TV Customer Service

The YouTube TV customer support can be contacted by either calling their helpline phone number at (844)545-3222, filling their contact us page or via the YouTube social media pages.

Сontact YouTube TV Via Contact Form

Go to the YouTube Tv Help page on Google support. You will be provided with a contact form whereby you will be required to state what kind of help you need, then proceed to confirm the issue by selecting a category that the issue is about. In the next step, you will be provided with contact options including get a call, chat, or email.
If you choose the get call option, you will be required to provide your name, email address, and phone number for the YouTube Tv customer service representatives to give you a call.
For the chat option, you will be asked to provide your name, email address, and a description of what you need help with then click on the “start chat” button. You will be connected with a chat agent within a minute.
Finally, for the email option, you will also be required to provide your name, email address, and a description of what you need help with then click on the “submit” button. Once you submit, a YouTube Tv representative will respond via email.

Contact YouTube TV Via Social Media

The most effective way to reach out to the YouTube TV customer support on is Twitter (@TeamYouTube). Post your tweet on the page and a representative will respond either with a solution, a link to the help center page that addresses the issue, or a request for you to direct message them for further assistance.

More information

3% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call YouTube TV Customer Service?

Payments and Charges Question:

• “Cant update payment”
  • “Payment issues”
  • “Charge”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Canceling account”
  • “I canceled my account”
  • “To cancel service immediately”

Product/ Service Question:

• “Channels don't work”
  • “Not working on tv”
  • “Can't connect tv”

Account Question:

• “Issues with my Youtube tv account”
  • “Having issues with my account”
  • “Deducti g money from account that i do not have twice in one day”

Request for Information Question:

• “Questions about service”
  • “Need help adding a tv”
  • “I need to talk to them about my bill”

Staff Question:

• “Services”
  • “Trying to get your services and it won't except my card”
  • “Calling about the service on my television”

Refund Question:

• “Refund money”
  • “Refund youtubetv”
  • “Hey man from You all's customer support was supposed to help me fix my YouTube TV instead help me go through Crypto coins to verify who I was supposed to refund my money from there but took $258 from my account I never refunded her name was Kevin Gra”

Cards Question:

• “I'm trying get streaming start but I can't pay the amount because you tube tv have someone else's card on file. My last four on the website is not mines. Therefore I cannot put mine information in. The informatio showing on website is not mine.”
  • “Trying to update my credit card info”
  • “My card on file is locked”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Cannot get the subscription to youtubetv”
  • “Can't get their TV to work”
  • “I didnt receive my free trial offers”

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Changing email”
  • “Problem changing playback area”
  • “I got switched to South Bend area I am in the Fort Wayne area I did not change area Wayne area”

Website/ Application Question:

• “App not working”
  • “Website messed up. Cant cancel YT TV which i never wanted!! Chgd today!:help!!”
  • “Application lockuos”

Employment Question:

• “Dont get paid till friday”
  • “About YOUTUBE CHANNEL Paycheck”
  • “Started new job dont get paid till the 27th. So that my service won't be disconnected can i have tbe funds come out of my account on the 27th not the 24th. After this change i will have no other and payments can go back to the 24th of each month.”

Other Question:

• “Information about you tube tv”
  • “Sign up for YouTube tv”
  • “Subscriptions issue”

About

Top YouTube TV Services

Free Trial, Streaming Service, Customer Care

Top YouTube TV Products

Subscription, Account, Commercial

YouTube TV Pros and Cons

Pros: No comment, I like the channels, Good channels, No pros, I like the product

Cons: No customer service, No phone number, Horrible customer service, Price, No one to talk for costumer service